

Okay then went to meet Nana, Wei Long and we lingered around an hour.
Called up Joyce and we met the rest of Pasta Mania Co at KFC.
Headed down to Pasta Mania and gave Besties Kang a surprise!
I must say the process of cheating him out is so damn funny!
He was so shocked to see us, sang him Birthday Song!
Not forgetting the party poppers.




Took photos with Besties Kang colleauges, Thanks for coming down and making this so called "surprise" a successful one!Especially Joyce=)
You guys rawks!

When all the things around us changes, I'm most certain that the friendship between us, will never change becos we stay strong as a WHOLE!
And I can see us walking down OLD together, becos we are like one family!
And that darkness isn't scary at all, becos we have each other by our side!
And I know nothing can pull us apart <3







p/s: I am madly, crazily, deeply in love with my besties!