I wrote,
@  Wednesday, December 17, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY SHUSHU


I can clearly recalled the sent-you-off scene and it still seems like a replay track.
We used to be real close and I was crying like hell when she left.

The aftermath was worst, I can cry non stop at home when I see her photos.
But I'm happy for her that she is doing good in Melbourne.


This year, June she was back but I never make myself free for her becos of him.
And I somehow neglected her stay.
Well but this day, I just wanna say Happy Birthday Shuyi =)


And this day too, her birthday! I have 2 tuition places to run and met Cheryl and Yiling too.
Had dinner together at Orchard Botak Jones!
So hungry!

Went Bali House at Meriden Hotel for some chilling session and I drank abit!


And Yiling bought me Christmas present, really thoughtful!
The packaging was nice and there was my name on it!
Thanks YILING!!!


Posted by Choonni at 2:07 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter