GOOD FRIDAY
Becos I love friday so much!!!
Hit Agora during second breakout, and Najib such a nice guy to treat us snacks, in fact all the variety he has!!!
In exchange, I dedicated a song for him and my biatch Mitchy.
And surprises from me!!!!!!!!!!

Time Checked: 1.47AM
Like I mentioned, it's gonna be so packed today.
Met up with Yiling and Cheryl after school and tuition.
Super tiring to the max yet enjoy their companion.
Went to several places in Town and have loads of food.
A pity that it's raining cats and dogs, else it will be more fun!
Anyway we took lots of photos and erm Shopping!!!!
Home so late so late yet nah no more nagging becos I'm old enough!
And Becos of my tiredness, sleepyness, rushing to bed attitude, I shan't elaborate more.


And I will mark my day with 2 of my fav pics, credited to Goh YiLing!!!


p/s: Besties Kang Birthday is coming
p/s1: My makeover is coming
p/s2: My date is coming
p/s3: Christmas is coming
p/s4: My birthday is coming.
So many events lining up, crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and GOOD NIGHT
Posted by Choonni at 1:08 PM.