
Long had I realised RP life sucks, and yes the ever school known as Heaven!
When I said Heaven, it literally means a place to have fun.
Thoughout these 3 years, I have been doing junks Research, Google-ing, Yahoo-ing, Watching Movie and even non related school stuff.
Yes SHIOK but okay I'm kinda lost now, like what am I supposed to do with my knowledge (which apparently none!)
First year my GPA was 3, for god sake and now I couldn't remember what I did.
Such a waste and Mitchy asked what to do after graudation.
The only reply to her was to get a degree and hell, I know nuts about anything.
All thanks to RP....
And oh gosh, the photos I took in RP are more than the research I collected!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay this is what I did in school today!
Spent most of the time using Photoscape, becos I have no photoshop...
And I turned them (Nana Love and Baby M into weird people)
Soon I will turn Cheryl and Yiling and Besties Kang into weird people too!


HAHAHAHA I uglify (no such word I know) them, and I did something fun to myself too!


There, RP life so free and easy can!
I'm tired already, might sleep anytime.