I wrote,
@  Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Future I Hold

Today was great, SHOCKED of my life, totally!
I went fortune telling with my Mummy.
Okay she's like ACCURATE, damn it! (now my mum knows everything abt me including him)


Yes crazy, madness, everything she knows like even how many suitors I have, how many relationship I been into, how many days I spent myself crying, how much lies I was fed and how naive I was!


Thanks to her, my Mummy went blah blah blah!
HAHAHAHA but uh huh, since she can see me that "transparent" including the mole I have in my $%%@@@!@.


Anyway about the future I hold, I'm really looking forward to it but she says I am afraid of my "ah lao", the someone that gonna walk down the aisle with me.
The bright future awaiting for me, wooooooohooooo


That's all I'm gonna revealed, the rest are confidential......


School was fun with Mitchy Biatch and again photos taken





With Mummy, I don't get to pay and this is the only thing I like.
K la, your companion too!


*Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Posted by Choonni at 6:30 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter