FIRST CHRISTMAS/ BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONThe title says it all, I have my first Christmas and Birthday celebration, 2 in 1 together today.
As usual, had my tuition first before Dan the ex-lover came to meet me near my kid place.
He told me he wanted to wear new clothes out but it wasn't dry yet and he actually took me to his shop to see his newly bought t-shirts, super funny Uncle Dan!
Okay I went all around to buy Christmas gifts for tomorrow celebration with all the Besties.
And all he does, rant and rant and rant becos he don't like Shopping.
Food is all he cares so we stopped by at Hong Kong Cafe to have our dinner.

And in order to stop me going round to buy more stuff, he suggested to catch a movie.*THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL *
All I did is laugh and laugh and laugh and he sat still besides, concentrating on the screen and looking so excited for the next scene though at times, he kept disturbing me in between.

Continue hunting for my present after that and he rant non stop.


Daniel, thanks for the treat and becareful of your ATM card becos U TELL ME YOUR PASSWORD!
p/s: I met Besties Kang after that!!!!WOOHOOO
Posted by Choonni at 1:01 AM.