Busy Busy So Busy

I have been real busy these few days and I'm enjoying every bits of it.
And tomorrow will be damn packed, school, tuition, out with loon and yiling!
So packed so packed that I couldn't squeeze some time for myself, alone.
HAHAHAHA never felt this great but yes nothing gonna defeat me for now
because I always have a place to rant, and yes that's you my love, my soulmate!
And that my favourite Besties Kang birthday is coming real soon but he's not celebrating.
So ya lor, whatever!
Anyway my big day coming soon as well, I have no idea what to do.
I supposed when the time is near, eventually there will be planSSSS or maybe I go MIA.
Like always!
Oh ya My Birthday, Your Promise!
If you ever forget, I swear I push you down from that 9th storey!
p/s: Just a simple celebration will make me fly to the moon!
Posted by Choonni at 10:37 PM.