I wrote,
@  Sunday, December 21, 2008

10 More Days to Choon's Big Day

My birthday coming and to my poly mates out there!
This saturday make yourself free so that we can go crazy together!

Date: 27th December 2008
Location: Phuture <3



This photo got nothing to do with my above statement, I simply forget to post them few days back. My crazy loves but a pity Mitchy left earlier else it will be a complete one


Left to right : Was he Micheal? or erm Jun Hao or I can't rem, Wayne, Yiling and Me.

Posted by Choonni at 1:48 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter