I wrote,
@  Monday, November 17, 2008

Young At Heart <3


Isn't it be good if we stay 20 forever, like looks wise.
But sometimes, when things happen, you wish you were older.
I'm so close to stepping into that so fill with danger working society,
which I hope it happen fast yet not.





Like it will be great to just be rich and go shopping everyday but it's gonna makes me brainless.
In a long term, it won't do us good but what about marrying a super rich plus ultra old freaky man, then on the day of marriage, wear the sexiest and wildest ever lingerie and he gets so excited, then DIE, the inheritance will be MINE.

Met up Love at Admiralty, then head to Causeway Point to have dinner.




p/s: Been web-caming with Mitchy ever since I use my mini baby and it's fun!

I supposed this bitch of mine spends the most time with me can. Liver you!

Posted by Choonni at 9:59 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter