Tongue TiedOh shit oh shit oh shit.
I'm trembling with fear
(overly exaggerated), yet somehow I am.
(probably?)Should have heed others advice about that but being the stubborn me, always thought I could handle everything/anything my way.
And today, then only I realised it was coming back like tsunami.
A series of feelings coming through - inside - out - me.
(don't worry it come and goes fast)I'm so worn out because I didn't quite rest well lately and I did revision for my UT till early morning.
And the fact I went out so frequently that bed is my Love now, only.
F-ucker met me and he call me Pui Pui but it crashes with Mitchy bf nick for her so I asked him to change and he call me Fat Fat or Fatty.
Omg don't get the wrong idea, I'm not even happy about it and I'm so gonna twist his dick into whatever it can form.
Arghh I seriously hate him when he kicks me and abuses me like one crazy fellow.
Super funny, he first sent me to his class, then he asked me to send him back and I ended up in his class.


The SKY is Pink Today...
Night falls and I fear nothing.
Because I know I'm not alone.


Posted by Choonni at 2:14 PM.