I wrote,
@  Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Okay this is the freaking first year I celebrated Halloween and to my surprise, I did not club despite the fact that it should be fun and crazy, yet I spent time with my loves: Abby and Yiling!
For once it was proven that you need not club to be crazy!
Met up with Abby love at bugis for shopping and food at Siam Kitchen. We had Phad Thai, Beef noodles and Pandan Chicken.


Next we went to order something for Abby's love! So sweet la, I'm so jealous right now, you better do something to please me okay, HAHAHA just kidding!


And gosh, we spent so much time shopping in the same place, say around 3 hrs, and my killer heels are killing me instantly! Yet we have bubble tea after the whole session!


And our fav cam- whoring session nv fails to make us laugh like crazy women!


Anyway Yiling came to join us, I am so glad that all my friends can click well. I love them! We headed to the Cathay, thought of watching movie but LUCKILY all the tickets are sold out! And we went to Clarke Quey =)

I change to another outfit!Bimbotic! And saw few weirdo whilst on the way there.


Killer heels almost makes me fell and Yiling manage to take a candid pic of me


We got kinda hungry so decided to have our supper at Boat Quey. But went to surprise Cheryl and co first. I have fetish for sucking her gigantic boobs and looked at her expression, I supposed she loves it every bit!


The 3 of us actually looked damn stupid in the past but now we grown slightly better, LOL, I wanted to say drastic changes but too thick skinned already!


After supper, we went back to clarke quey again to tour around, took so many photos with so many random people but have yet to receive it from yiling so ya lor, you guys gotta wait!

The nurse is damn hot okay, she's so pretty!

The guy in mask is our friend, Kim Lee!

Cabbed home and we promised each other to go online to upload those photos and send to each other, and we slept around 6am this morning!What a great day <3

Posted by Choonni at 2:46 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter