Starting at forever, And ending at never!!!
Facilitator started with a warm welcome, she said "Wah, long time no see, how are you lately?" How nice of her to actually welcome me this manner and that flashing smile of hers, so cheeky.
I did not come school with Mitchy today, woolalalalala...............
School was so fun, as in those fun we created, plus the fact it started very well in the morning.
And and and despite the fact I'm so so so so tired.
Don't breathe a word to what happened and is going to happen.
Met up with Loon and Yiling and my lovely Raidah as well.
Then Mitchy came down and our theme = Flowers!
She failed badly...
I was wearing a flowery skirt, but her? She claimed that she's wearing flowery bra and that necklace of her. Baby something visible next time okay.





I have got HUGE BLISTERSSS, 5 of them! thanks to that pair of shoes and damn it to Woodlands Stadium!



If only I don't have to care about anyone else feeling and sometimes I doubt being kind pays off.
Because you are not me, that's why you are okay with how others look at you.
Things going my way, I say "MY WAY".
Okay gonna go out tonight, goodbye...
Posted by Choonni at 5:45 PM.