Never The Same Anymore
Because I tried so hard to make things so right, yet it doesn't come out what I wanted it to be.
Because you don't know anything and all the lies you fed me, I thank you for that.
Because my life have been so exciting, so good that I live it my way and not having to please anyone.
Because me, I'm never gonna be the same anymore, anymore!
Sad to say, it's so gonna be My Way.
Mitchy are you satisfied with my above post here?
You are my big time Bitch Lover!
p/s: Called my love to meet up for dinner at our favourite spot - Pasta Mania.
Love instantly agreed in meeting me when it was so last minute and I'm super bored!
Right now, I'm sitting down alone using lappy and the free wireless connection to blog.
Dinosaur Appeitite:


My Kawaii Didi is with Bangs, so cute and he came to my room to disturb me!
Always bugging me to cut his toes nails.

Posted by Choonni at 5:40 PM.