I wrote,
@  Sunday, November 09, 2008

My New Love <3

Daniel Craig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't help but to fall so deeply with this man.....
Doom, that's it I guess I have fetish for mature guys (way too mature, OPPS)
Maybe I will get married to someone way way way way so much older than me?


Caught Quantum of Solace with Besties Kang and Nana.
I planned this long ago with him but last min, Nana joined in.
Cool - Shit, I don't understand a single stuff but I sat down to admire Bond.
Besties Kang did explain to me a little but he's too obsessed with Olga Kurylenko.





Freaking 3am now but I'm not sleeping yet.
And sweet dreams....

Posted by Choonni at 2:36 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter