My Exciting HANDIFUL Weekend...
Woke up not long ago,and came back this morning around 4am.
HAHAHAHA okay let's start off now.
Last night I was pretty bored having to stay my day throughout.
Then Nana called me to hang out, prolly Sentosa and I was extremely excited about it.
But ended up not going there becos he don't wish I go there, probably many things happened there before.
Headed his advice and hit Town, woohoo where Nana treated me ice cream.
Anyway we were out at 8pm, so late yet so fun.
Bought movie tickets and headed back to CWP.Beverly Hill Chihuahua!




Supper around 1 plus after movie and we had our Favourite Oyster Egg, Laska (wei long), Cha Kway Teow(zk).Chatted throughout our supper and we talk abt every/any stuff and okay we decided on going for a runaway trip!
HAHAHHAHA laughters everywhere in the air!
Posted by Choonni at 3:30 PM.