I wrote,
@  Saturday, November 08, 2008

The mess, cleared....

Previous post about Everything is in a mess.
Right now, everything is in it's perfect mode.

Someone once said "I wish I can fall asleep and have a long good dream, and when I'm awake. Those unhappiness will be forgetten, yet I can't forsake those memories."

The Me now, don't ever need this sentence anymore because I'm looking forward to my each coming day.

Tomorrow I have to be awake as early as 7am because of that CE activities I signed up with Mitchy, that bitch of mine. So I'm gonna take a deep breathe and rest!

Oh ya speaking about time pass fast right, Abby birthday coming soon, right after she's back from Zurich and my birthday, so soon too!
And I'm so happy that it's coming real soon though I have no idea what will happen but it's so gonna be a good one because I said so!

















***And Mummy Goh does have an admirer that somehow likes her.
She told me that (-_-''')

Posted by Choonni at 12:26 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter