I wrote,
@  Monday, November 24, 2008

Long Draggy Monday Blues

For god sake, I'm almost falling asleep in class/talk!
It was not even bits and pieces of Interesting stuff in the "Credibility Talk"
"Believable anot", was their pet phrase.


Lesson bore the hell out of me, I just wanna sleep.
Took close to 2 hrs blogging, know why? (faci asked us to close our laptop during talk)


Coincidentally (always) saw that Birdy, I swear Mitchy is so funny.
She goes EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW upon his back, what's up with that tail!
And Mitchy so gonna washed her hair after that magic touch, HAHAHAHA...

Ever wonder how Ngee Ann Poly tutorial look like?
LIKE THIS, so bored till me and besties kang downloaded this program just to webcam with each other.
Not bad right, Greenery View right beside him, good spot!




Posted by Choonni at 12:43 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter