I wrote,
@  Friday, November 07, 2008

Just Wanna Let You Know, I'm Here With You.....

School was superb fun with Mitchy.
Met up with Cheryl and Yiling for breakfast as well.
Anyway right after school, I rushed home to meet Abby.
Baby I wanna tell you, I'm always here for you!
We have some pasta at Takashimaya =)
You are the sweetest girl my dear.



And every met up session, there's bound to be Cam-Whoring too!








(Cheer up Abby, I know you done your best and saw your effort in everything, SMILES)


Then dessert, I remember the first time I went there. It was with him, he brought me there and it was just memories, again!


Anyway Christmas is coming!This year I want a special one =)

Posted by Choonni at 12:59 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter