I wrote,
@  Monday, November 17, 2008

I'm here to rescue this dead blog of mine.
Oh this is super crazy, I haven been blogging for days! (Usually A Big NoNoNo)
As I mentioned previously, my baby lappy is dead and now it's even smaller - 8 inch only!
Coolshit becos it's super light and portable, I just bring along my mini baby whenever I go talk.

Let's start off with Friday first.

14th November. - Not My Day

Travelled alone (feeling so down) all the way to Fujitsu Service Centre to repair my lappy.
Labour charge alone was $80 excluding all the costs that are needed and GST excluded too.
Whilst on my way, saw this freaking disgusting- turn off couple which I instantly feel like slapping them.
First, the girl was not facing the guy, then slowly facing the guy, pls la, it's not a CLUB can


And for god sake, I hopped onto bus 961, thinking that's it's still early to meet Besties Kang, it was 3.50pm when I stepped into the bus.
Meeting time was 6pm and fuck- shit, it took 2 hrs, yes I'm not exaggerating.
The bus journey was super long, I bet I was the one who stayed the longest in that old turtle moving bus!

Besties Kang came over to my place, took some drawing materials and off we go to Admiralty Mac which we actually linger say 6 hrs and I'm home so late.




15th November


I stayed home throughout, wondering how to break the bad news to Mummy abt the death of my most impt object. Yes I did and okay she agreed on buying me a new one. My choice, fortunately. I have great parents.

16th November - New Love

Woke up kinda early, slept well the whole night.
Prepared to meet Nana and Melvin drove us to CWP.
Trained to City Hall to collect the corpse and decided to buy my mini Acer- Aspire lappy.
Yes it was my decision becos I feel so ashamed abt having to let Mummy pay everything I destroyed and I was trying to find the best out of the best deal.
Called Andy to ask him more and yes buy it and head home directly.




Then out again, Jackie drove us to Upper Thomson for the Best Crispy Prata.





p/s: It's good now.

Posted by Choonni at 4:46 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter