I wrote,
@  Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Abby Love




Knowing you for 11 years, so glad I found you.
Never thought we could be that close, I will keep you close to me!
It's your big day today, I hope everything goes well.
And more unexpected surprises coming up for you.
If I have a wish, it's so gonna be you having all the best for everything.
Abby I just wanna tell you LOUDLY, I LOVE YOU<3
Cheers to our longest ever lasting friendship....
I might not be the first to wish you, but I will never be the last you can come to.

Posted by Choonni at 12:07 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter