I wrote,
@  Monday, November 03, 2008

HALLOWEEN PART 2

As promised earlier on, more photos coming up. I just realised we took so many photos, close to 300 photos! And nevertheless, it won't fails me from blogging it out despite the fact we were looking so restless and not fresh.


From Yiling camera:



Next was when the fun started coming in, and it's so hard to resist taking photos with them. It spells C-R-A-Z-Y.


Reason why I was laughing, cos he was my friend and look at his stupid hair, it kept touching my face can!


He has to stand abit lower, standing at a height of 188cm, I wish you could give me some!



Moving on, we saw some cuties, as in their costumes!

Okay this ang moh here gives me a feeling of a spartan, I don't know why but he's one crazy fellow!


Then I wish I was Juliet for a moment in time.


And some bitches


Pregnant Man? or just FATS?

Ang moh is always that daring!



Ending with the last photos, it's your favourite HOT nurses with a clearer view, start fantasizing!

Posted by Choonni at 1:16 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter