I wrote,
@  Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Greedy Me, yes I am!
HOPING, WISHING, ANTICIPATING.

Happened to come across the term "Milky Way" in one of the graphics.

And people always wish for a Rainbow or Meteor but both I seen them.

Rainbow: The most recent one was this year but I didn't really get fascinated by it becos I thought it was kinda common.

Meteor: Seen it once in Perth and I thought it will be the last time ever but who knows, it did happen for the second time,thank god for that. It was with someone I was madly/deeply/crazily in love with, that beloved guy of mine, past tense! I did make a wish but I'm not telling because it might just not come true.

All these above are NOTHING compared to "Milky Way".

Milky Way, the large, disk-shaped aggregation of stars, or galaxy, that includes the Sun and its solar system. In addition to the Sun, the Milky Way contains about a trillion other stars. Its name is derived from its appearance as a faintly luminous band that stretches across earth's sky at night.
This band is the disk in which the solar system lies.
Its hazy appearance results from the combined light of stars too far away to be distinguished individually by the unaided eye.
The individual stars that are distinct in the sky are those in the Milky Way Galaxy that lie sufficiently close to the solar system to be discerned separately.


LOOK!





ps: I wish to see, I hope to see, I want to see. But this time, I hope it was not with you, again. I supposed only real lucky ones one will be able to see it and how great if it was with someone you love.

Enough of my dream

FYP MEETING

The one and only fyp we had with our advisor was way long ago, and today finally another meet up with him, okay I supposed he loves us alot! Though he keeps saying to fail us if we don't produce more work but deep down, we could tell he cares so much for us!

He even joke with us and laughters were everywhere in the library. Oh gosh I might have a crush on him, anyway he's with specs which somehow so familiar and so near me that I couldn't think who he resemble.

No I mean he's not close to good looking, he just gives me a weird feeling. Argh, whatever he says to meet us more, woolala! I will do work! NOW!

Posted by Choonni at 7:29 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter