I wrote,
@  Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fruitful Misses Mummy Day


Nothing beats hanging out with Mummy Lynna.
She's so gorgeous and I caught so many pairs of eyes looking at her.
My Sassy - Sexy MaMa
My Model Alike Mummy treated me countless stuff and she's nice.

Because Mummy Lynna finally dated me out and dinner was on her, she offered to buy me so many stuff but I don't want it.
Surprised Mummy with ice cream cake and cheeze cake for her way belated birthday at Gelare.

Firstly shopping at Shaw House, then Far East, walked to Paragon for Japanese Cuisine (mummy treat) then Heeren, and Plaza Singapura (mini celebration), lastly - The Cathay








Christmas around the corner and Mummy Lynna gonna bring me out again and please don't shower me with so much gifts. Anyway she changed to an I-phone (a gift) and soon a phone that cost $10,000 plus, how great!
Oh ya speaking about my sexy Mummy, this guy( ang moh) came to Mummy Lynna and uses an old pick up line.
Him - I swear I saw you before, I never forget faces and you are so familiar
Mummy - Oh really, but I don't remember faces (oh gosh her reply so powerful)
I LOVE GOING OUT WITH YOU<3<3<3

Posted by Choonni at 12:25 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter