Everything in a mess, in a mess right now! I'm trying to collage things back into one whole piece but it takes time.
Blogging always helps me destress a little becos it keeps me at a side track , yet I have to go back to clear my mess.
Oh gosh, I'm having a bad headache.
I need many a most good looking doctor to stay throughout with me!
Will that help?
Or make things worst?
I don't know, but Besties Kang is so right man.
And I totally hate the fact he knows me really well, inside out.
Not scary at all, just that he attacks me all the time.
Good intentions for he wants me to improve!
However I did not waste my day today!
It was the most dreadful ......................
............
..............
...................
FYP
I'm fortunate enough to have besties kang with me to finish my work but the credit goes to someone that helps me with my diagram! Thanks!
Then dinner with Nana and Besties Kang at Pasta Mania, usual place.

And I'm not full yet.

Okay enough, I must get back to work else I won't be able to finish my work!I need a bed,
like this, with those silks hanging around it and beside me, my beloved man! THEN >>>>okay I stop dreaming, I really need to work on my FYP.
Posted by Choonni at 12:04 AM.