I wrote,
@  Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dreams...

If I have my Own House............


Probably gonna look like this.
Let's start with the living room....

Elegant White, Victorian Style Living Room.


Close up on the Dining Room...


Next moving to Kitchen, the place I need it most!
Becos I CAN COOK REAL WELL!!!!



The house view.

Guest Room.


My Room, it's gonna be the most I will invest on becos you need the atmosphere everything.
The place you gonna feel LOVE.

Okay this is somehow what I wanted, the bed is totally OMG! Like so romantic to have those silky "curtains" hung up. I LIKE!

The bathroom, it's so cool la, I think it's enough to fill 2 person in. Everything so Kinky!
Then Maybe if I'm lucky enough to have a Baby girl, in the future.
Hopefully Pink don't drive her insane.


And for Baby boy, I guess simple theme - Sports!


Posted by Choonni at 10:11 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter