Busy Busy Busy.....
Despite the fact that I'm real busy, I still loves blogging.
It's like a dosage I must have everyday!
Day started off with the Paya Lebar Trip, I was late as usual!
I took bus 969 to Tampines, then trained to Paya Lebar (supposingly but then I drop down a station earlier, for god sake, who knows what I'm thinking at that time)
Given a damn it worksheet to do and we, as a group, walked to Joo Chiat Shopping Centre.
I find everything just a waste of time, not being mean but frank
But I have the best bitchy companion with me, and Didi was there too.
Lots of people turned up for this exciting trip.


Because we are given so much time doing that worksheet which I proudly, only needs 10 mins on that, thus I went crazy to disturb my bitch.
Thanks Baby for those flowers, right Mitchy? HAHAHAHA
And we got so high till we went to have a new haircut, snap snap snap.
Yes it's so much shorter and lighter, you like it?
My day isn't ending yet, I came home to charge my phone, rested awhile.
I'm so gonna head out in 2 hrs or so, catching a movie with my most beloved man!
Becos he knocks off at that timing so we have to catch mid-night movie.
Enjoy every bits of my life.
Bye Bye!!!!!!!!
Posted by Choonni at 8:20 PM.