I wrote,
@  Friday, November 21, 2008

Because I never learnt the importance of Prioritize.

The title says it all, I know my mistakes and I am learning now.
And because I have been repeating it again and again.

Anyway met Abby today as she bought me a cute bluey slippers from Bombay!
Budget Dinner at Far East Plaza, was kinda nice.
It's the companion that matters most right?


With her, it's always cam-whoring, nothing beats that!



Wheelock was our first destination, then Far East, Heeren, and Plaza Singapura.
Christmas is coming so so so so soon and I'm pretty excited!













I'm so in love with myself, HAHAHAHAHA!



Posted by Choonni at 12:41 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter