I wrote,
@  Friday, November 28, 2008

Agora so Fun...

Almost fell alseep in class, thank goodness I have Mitchy besides me.
Same school, same class, same team!LOL
She always volunteer to compile the PPT, hence it explains why I'm so free.

"Tour" around Agora in second breakout and bumped into him.
Loads of bullshit from him as usual, our entertainer! and he "flips" Mitchy fats.

Not forgetting some @#$#$%#$#%% from him.........

Mitchy always have huge reaction whenever he touches her, she goes EWWWWWW must clean myself again.
Both of them are loggerheads, one hates the sight of him, the other loves disturbing her.


The crazy us, I swear it was Mitchy Idea to pretend the chocolates as our nipples, she's beyond mad.


Posted by Choonni at 2:09 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter