I wrote,
@  Sunday, November 16, 2008

After so long of not able to go online, use my laptop.
My super kind Mummy decided to get me a new laptop.
I will be buying it today, no matter what!

Gonna head to the "hospital" to collect the corpse first before buying a new one.
Shit shit shit, it's going to be fully my decision on the brand I'm buying.
I can't decide till now but something light and cheap because it was all my fault that I (so silly) poured milo and I could still see those milo dripping off my lappy.

Motherboard, keyboard, keypad, even the screen cannot be used, how power is that cup of milo that causes such a big big impact.
Nah it's not beyond repair but fuck shit, the repair cost is $1200 excluding GST.

In fact, what matters most to me are those data.
Because it's just all my memories.
I hate this to happen.


I GOT A NEW LAPTOP, FINALLY...

Posted by Choonni at 12:21 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter