



Following next will be the elephant show. Those elephants are so IDIOTIC, why?becos they splashed us (the audience) with waters and we became wet! Didn't wanna take pictures of them!
So Now, let me bring you around the zoo!




(Okay click this pic for a better view, the tortise are fucking each other in doggy style la, omg, i didn't know they are so horny man)
And moving on, we sat on a ferry. It was known as the Upper Seletar Reservoir! And we took so many photos there, the view was so good and it was so windy that we almost fell asleep.







And once we alight off, we headed to have fun again! By that time, everyone is feeling a little high and overly horny.

That's the end of our Zoo trip and there was a surprise for us, but nope I'm not telling. Keep you guys in suspense =)
Night Safari was GHOSTY

Dine in at Bongers Burger, we were famished by that time.

Becos the fact that I finished my food first, I wandered around and met some ghost.
As the night falls, it's about time we set off to watch the night show. When they asked for a macho volunteer, I shouted for wei long and there he is, standing in front of all with that big snake on his shoulders, how fun it can be.
And then the Tram of Terror, ya I got so frightened by those staffs which were dressed as some halloween characters. And sadly I was the loudest one shouting and screaming at the top of my voice during the journey!
Then went to this shop to buy some stuff. Oh ya had ben and jerry ice cream, we didn't pay becos it was like a walk in and pay later system. Shocked and surprise to see Daniel there with his date, haha! What a small world I must say.



ps: I must have done something really good in my previous life that I actually have them as my besties this life! You will only feel blissed when you are with people you love and loves you! What's more to ask for!