I wrote,
@  Friday, October 10, 2008

Those sad days are so over.
Rainy days washed every bit of it,
I smile like a crazy women,
laugh like I never know laughing is.
Everyday=)

And I caught "The House Bunny" with Besties Kang.
Initially he thought it wasn't good but hey your hottie here,
knows everything that's best okay!
Then he agreed, caught him laughing la!
And the whole theatre filled with laughters, mine the loudest.




After it ended, we went Starbucks for my craving!
But I must say it wasn't that nice anymore becos Abby love wasn't there to share it with me.
HAHAHAHA okay that was a lie, I'm just sick of eating it.





Posted by Choonni at 11:02 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter