I wrote,
@  Monday, October 27, 2008

Spending time with Abby is always the best of all!
Becos I felt so loved whenever I'm with her <3
And pictures taken with her is forever so NICE.
Can someone tell I'm in love with her!
Oh gosh, her wind is so gonna kill me right now.
OPPS :p
Abby- Love treated me dinner =)
Sake Sushi!


So I buy her dessert in return!
The one in DFS, ambience was so good!
Please bring your love there if you guys going dating!
And To Besties Kang: I know how you can spend money already, just bring me there la!



(Just envy us, becos the dessert was really delicious, we enjoy it to the fullest)
Okay off we go to Mango and


Stopped by Forever 21 for shopping but nothing caught my eyes. Someone tell me which is nicer?





Not forgetting cam-whoring with Abby- Love, she's always making me smile =)



Posted by Choonni at 11:00 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter