I wrote,
@  Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So many, so many reasons to smile now,
And I'm too tired of being happy.
Okay that was crazy, I was merely joking la!
With Abby Love, it's just great.
Those heart to heart talk session, those bitching session, simply everything.
Our topic, what a wide range.
Maybe Xin Wang might consider us, both of us, the Ambassador of their restaurant?Bimbotic is something I learnt from her!haha.


Moving on to our food orders, super hungry when we reached there, I'm so glad our food came really fast!
(Toasted Bread, it's really delicious and look at her, the way she cut it, it's like cutting steak la)
(I looked as though I fall in love with it)
(Looks nice but it sucks)
(Totally messed up but nice)
(My Sexy Bitch eating her noodles)
(She caught me red handed, busy texting with guys, uncles and ah pek)
With more energy, how could be possibly not cam-whore?It's in our blood, we always do that when we are out.




Above pics were taken in heeren.

All taken in Far east plaza, and we didn't have mango sago this time.

But

Instead

We

Went

Starbucks

To

Chill

(Mango PassionFruit Blended)

*I have long forgetten the way you smile.

Posted by Choonni at 1:25 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter