My date with Abby, she's an angel sent to me by the man upstairs. I'm thankful that I have got her by my side, at least at the most darkest peak.
Didn't know we could clicked that well and she's my LOVE, my PROPERTY!
Anyway we stayed in Town for the whole day, change of plan:)
Introduced my air stewardess to this Dessert Hub.
(I must admit she's really gorgeous)
(Food is all that I need to vent my anger)
(Abby loves Curry Rice)
(A must have when I hit town)
We went to serveral places, she has her ways to make me smile and we laughed throughout.
Headed to Duty free to buy cosmetic, my girl here gonna be gone for 10 days, she's flying to Dubai, Moscow and Houston.
But she promised to meet me soon, after her return!I will be waiting!
It's the slackest day ever, run under the rain, so romantic can.
And she's the first girl I met that loves taking photos with me!

(Super Candid)


Even in the toilet, we are still continuing our cam-whoring session, how retarded can.
(She's obviously smiling for me)

Then the 2 guys finally joined us.
Was fun with them, but Abby is still the best.
Headed to Giraffee, with our wet clothes.
Whatever, and we came out again.
Today was the most change of plan day!
(Abby and Raymond)
(I know I looked kinda stupid here, bear with it)
(Hey 2 Beauty and the Beast, I'm the BEAST)
And after considering so many factors, we settle in Hong Kong Cafe to chill, it was around 11pm already.
Not much choices left.



(Kenny loves COLD stuff)
(HAHAHHA, SO CANDID CAN)
I SUPER LOVE HER, AND I MEANT IT.
Posted by Choonni at 1:46 AM.