I wrote,
@  Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mitchy Birthday Celebration Part 2

Food was so good that I kept eating.
Tried so hard to gobble all the food there.
A Japanese buffet restaurant at Suntec Tower 1.
(Dressed up for say 2 hrs, then trained to meet Mitchy and her friends)
Okay now it will be all the photos of the food they offered. Please be suprise becos they are all damn nice!

(Raw Salmon, Dory Fillet, Beef and Chicken. They will fry it on the spot and serve directly to you)
(Sushi Bar)
(All Fried Food)
(Seafood)
(The Soup Station, the missing one was ordered by me)
(Ta da- this is the soup)
(Cooked Food)
Next station will be the favorite!I took countless photos on the Dessert Station and even close up.





(This is only our appetizer okay)
Not forgetting to cam-whore while eating too
Let's move on to group photos:)
After the celebration, I went down to meet Kenny!
New tattoo on the wrist and I was rather surprised to see the swollen wrirst.
Argh I'm so tempted la!I might consider putting one!

And he took me to his friends birthday celebration which is at Lor Chuan.
A condominium and the view of her place was superior!
They are koreans and I met new friends, Jennifer and Sui, nice people!
(so holy please)
(So romantic la, with candles and stuff)
Drank a little, cheers to the birthday girl Jennifer.
She's really pretty and ya they mistaken me for Kenny gf.
Whatever, Kenny friends drove me home after the celebration.
I'm so tired now!
Took 1 hr plus to have this entry done, gonna sleep now
Good night people=)

Posted by Choonni at 1:39 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter