I wrote,
@  Friday, October 31, 2008

Learning Journey to the Harmony Centre @ An-Nahdhah Mthe

My posts lately are all about those trips I attended for my CE points sake. Readers please bear with it, I promise exciting stuff coming up soon!Just stay tunes especially tomorrow. It's Halloween but I guess I can't party since Mummy don't like it. That doesn't stops me from reframing myself to enjoy, I will still be out, just don't know where!

And today Mosque, can you imagine me stepping into a Mosque. There's a quote from Qu'ran that I wish to share: There's no god but God! Sounds really profound, for once I thought for awhile. That's not important! But my dressing is like so beach wear, going for picnic, HAHAHA.
Whatever! I do show respect.
This is Mitchy, hardly with make up, she's okay with it but I'm not!


And photos taken in the Mosque
Just a random one, do you have any idea Cheese was actually discovered by Muslims! It's a Wah Thing to me cos I always tot it's from Europeans!


Okay this is what I wore, ya funny poses


And this shirt I love alot, yaya shopping after the Mosque at Junction 8


I texted my Besties Kang but he was sleeping soundly so instead of planning to meet him, I went home to sleep! And I doubt I can sleep tonight.

Random Post:
I remember those days when I was in misery, yet now laughters and smiles everywhere I go and this is what I wanted the most! For this, I conclude that time heals everything but it doesn't remove the memories I have all along. Like when you see familiar places you been to, the images will definitely flash directly to your mind. And I'm glad it was just images, nothing else.

Posted by Choonni at 1:09 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter