Just finished doing a bimbotic stuff!
Uh huh~~~~applying nail polish!
Can't help and deny the fact that I'm B-I-M-B-O-T-I-C.
Whatever, I have decided to love myself more each coming day.
And I'm meeting Abby Love tomorrow, prolly wearing a dress?
No idea yet.

Headed to School today with Mitchy.
She's a B-I-T-C-H, keep wanking me with her landyard.
How pathetic, I mean me, living under her vicious act.
Did I exaggerate too much?
(That's totally fun, sticking our butt way OUT)
She did some photoshoot for me!
Yes I'm a bride, but don't be too excited about it.
Cos it's a G-H-O-S-T / GEISHA- ALIKE BRIDE.
ARGH!!! Super hilarious.
(Thanks Mitchy, I saw your effort_!_)
(Me and my daughter?)
(Her masterpiece, finally something better)
Anyway had tuition today, somewhere near Rotten egg house.
Brought back so much memories, that pathway I hate the most.
Okay enough of my craps.
While going there, this guy I'm kinda sure he's from RP.
Handed me a "Rose" and he said he self made it, and asked me to take care of it.
HAHAHA I was over the moon for that moment.
I smiled to him when I alighted =)
You made my day, somehow.

Posted by Choonni at 10:32 PM.