I wrote,
@  Tuesday, October 07, 2008

In school for UT today, hopefully a Pass grade will do.
Enough to make me happy though.

Cheryl initiated to drive me to my tuition place.
She waited for me to end class and off we go.
However due to certain circumstances, tuition was cancelled and we cooked dinner over her place.

Watched some korean movie before heading home.
Love her companion though we don't meet often now.
I promise things will get better in no time!
Don't worry, sweet and sour pork soon okay!

(I'm good at snapping people's sexy shots)

(This is super funny)

(The driver gone missing la)

(We can cook, and this soup is really damn nice!)

Just one day, give me just one Rainy Day, I will

Dance in the RAIN<3

Posted by Choonni at 11:54 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter