I'm trying to dope out a plan,
hopefully everything goes well
Gonna be busy over the whole weekends.
Friday- Tuition and Meeting Clovey for dinner.
Saturday- Sentosa with the hottest beachwear, Sun tanning!
Sunday- Tution for new kiddy.
As mentioned earlier, I attended lesson just now.
Not too bad but kinda tired by now, and Baby M. birthday is coming.
Times flies and she's so gonna hit 20!
Hell, there's a 2 in front now, how upsetting!
Yet it spells excitedness!
Then home, Gary came to visit Granny,
it's damn comforting how he could make Granny laughs.
I thank him for coming, and there's something he did that kinda touched me!
He said to Granny "I will do what I can do for you!"
(Granny and Gary, he paid for the dinner today)



Random!
This is how cheryl eats YTF!
Super retarded!

15th October 2008
Had dinner with Nana after my tuition.
Pasta Mania again and same order too!
I realised I can eat alot lately, woohoo.



Then headed to Nana crib to watch TV show together.
Felt really cozy and she has got a nice navel stud!
Happy 2 Month to my Navel Piercing.
You have been real good lately so this is a reward to you =)


(Chocolates from Korea)
Dead tired, gonna go sleep now. Good night Readers<3
Posted by Choonni at 7:50 PM.