I wrote,
@  Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm so in love



































with HOME.

Just so you know, I was home this weekends.
Yes indeed surprising becos I slept till 5pm lately.
And there goes more than half of the day.
So Wasted.


Friends asked if I'm too tired but hell no,
I just feel like sleeping and staying home.
Did so many things, and it was worthwhile my stay.



THIS IS SO COOL.
I saw it somewhere in a SEX SHOP.
Can't remember but somehow it's like this.
The slogan is

HOLD ME
HUG ME
KISS ME
THRILL ME
LOVE ME
BUY ME
HAVE ME
USE ME


Very eye catching man!

Posted by Choonni at 9:58 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter