I wrote,
@  Monday, October 13, 2008

I can't believe I did it!
Oh gosh just call me a genius.
As you know tuition agency will always pocket the first 50% as their commission.
And I'm so pissed off or rather heart-aching with this fact.

Hence I came out with this idea.

Okay this is what I did,

The big big plan.

After tution I went to the kid Mama and I told her I don't mind coming everday if she needs me.
Yes you need to be extremely kind when you are asking for a favour.
Then right, I go directly to the point where I said if she's able to call the agency that she actually called off me as the tutor, and I didn't want them to pocket my 50% and blah blah blah.
Without even frowning, she agreed to my request!

God, I'm so freaking happy.

Met up with Andy for dinner, bar chor mee session!
It's more like a catching up session and what he knows, was only to tease me!
Whatever la, he's going China, Suzhou.
I don't wanna be a godmother anywhere next year okay!



(Who the hell talk on phone this way, he keeps claiming it's a super duper HUNK, muscular man and whatsoever)

(I want a bite of this, can someone buy it for me?)



Besties Kang starts school today, his holidays is finally over.
But please, you better find some time to catch those movies that i wanna watch soon.
Alright I'm gonna rest now, Good night<3

Posted by Choonni at 10:51 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter