I wrote,
@  Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MITCHY!

Had a super mini celebration with Mitchy.
Surprised her with Wad the Shooter, Xian the SaltyMan, Charles the Clubber, Qian the Crapper.
Mitchy was made the Catcher, and me the Sucker.

But the main corner is Wad the Shooter, Mitchy the Catcher and me the Sucker.
There's a story behind it!
Let me keep you guys in Suspense.

Ganged up them, bought Poppers and Cake.
And I succeeded!

(Biatch Happy Birthday To You)


(Yes I love disturbing Mr Shooter)



(This is Mr SaltyMan, and guess what, I have a crush on him 2 freaking years back and I only told him recently!HAHAHA!Super funny la and please I'm not joking okay)
(Since when he has double eyelid?And he's Charles the Clubber)
And more fun photos with Him!
(First shot was badly done, only he looks great)
So we tried again!
(At least can see our face but still cut)
Then again!
(It's better cos can see me and biatch face, who cares about Charles la, LOL Just Kidding)
After so much of unsuccessful photos taken, we decided to ask someone to take for us, so much better can

And To end it off, we did something fun!

Posted by Choonni at 1:30 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter