
Happiness.
Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way.
So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day.
Happiness is not putting on a smile when your heart is sad.
Real happiness is to smile when your heart is open for it.
Happiness looks too small when you hold it in your hands,
just let it go once, and you realize how precious it was.
Happiness is to see the world in a grain of sand,
and Heaven in a wild flower,
to hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
and eternity in a single hour.
So I come to a conclusion,
that you, yes you will never feel happy.
Becos you, ya you again, don't deserve it.
The man upstairs, I believe he's fair.
Hence never do something against your conscious for you will be drowned with guilt forever and this shall be a curse, at least a curse to/on you.
Till I feel nothing, I probably will cast a "cure" to that curse/spell alright.
HAHAHAHA.
Okay I know it works.
Posted by Choonni at 11:10 AM.