EditedFirst thing first, I promise Besties Kang to blog!
That explains why I'm here, rushed directly to my lappy for $50,000.
Like cos we had High School Musical 3 just now, my fav show!
And I totally enjoyed it to the fullest.
Well well well, as I was watching( coming to an end), I pointed one of the cast out to Besties Kang. Telling him that he's the one who acted in "Journy to the Earth" and "The Mummy thingy", erm
Brendan Fraser!
Okay maybe I made a mistake or whatsoever, I was so sure that he's the one! And Besties Kang offer a bet, with his life savings, $11,000 in his bank account, as well as his coming salary, just all of them, I laughed throughout my walking session home with him!
And
The RESULTS
(So excited to google it)
Fuck la, I was wrong la, I lost the bet to him!
But they looked kinda alike lor, Besties kang, like that got half the amount anot
Show you guys their photos

(This is Bart Johnson)
and
(Brendan Fraser)
88% alike can!
So much of him that I forgetten to blog about the school trip with Mitchy!
Ya la, I mean no CE points, that's why must chiong_!_
Someone at Choa Chu Kang Stadium, weather so hot and no hot guys!
Posted by Choonni at 11:32 PM.