
BYE BYE!
I found a place so safe, not a single tear.
The first time in my life and now it's so clear.
Feel calm I belong, I'm so happy here.
It's so strong and I let myself be sincere.
Ps: You no longer need to feel guilty and obligated for me.
You need not even have to feel a little tinge of responsibilty towards me.
Because I let go for I realise I have been hanging on too long.
I go sleep now and oh my, I had a dream last night la!
Cool shit!
And
And
And
My Horoscope never fails to be accurate :
The Bottom Line
Every invitation is not one you should accept -- make sure it's worth your time.
In Detail
Every invitation you get is not necessarily one you should accept -- before you say 'yes' to any of them today, wait a while. Find out who else is going. Will it be worth your while? Try not to fill every second of your free time with something social. Sometimes, spending time alone doing nothing is a lot more rewarding than joining a group just for the sake of having something to do. Right now there are so many ideas in your head, there is no way you'll be bored if you're by yourself.
Posted by Choonni at 8:19 PM.