Wednesday 10th September 2008
The day started off well with Mitchy.
School for our firsy FYP meeting, and it was great to know that we have a super understanding advisor.
While alighting the bus, caught someone familiar, it was Cloverbel.
Greeted her and chatted along the way=)
Then breakfast with Baby M. in w4, had Nasi Lemak.
I must say it was so good!
Headed to many places, from north (woodlands) to east (Tampines) to Central (Orcahrd).
How fun hur and in the bus, we saw a couple (gay la)

(I swear he was lying on his shoulders but for 30 secs, didn't manage to take a shot of that)
(Darling you want me to adjust the air con for you?)
(Oh that was sweet)
That was our bus ride to Tampines.
Didn't stay there for long, took our stuff and down to TOWN.
(Love is not about looks)
Usually people have their meal first before having dessert but not for us in this case.
(I just can't resist to Mango Sago, so delicious can)
Shopping in Far east, both of us bought something.
So great to have her with me again la, she's always not free.
HAHAHAHAHA.
And something bad happened to me, this lady gave me a stupid makeover, which made both of us laughed like hell. Damn funny, should have allowed Baby M. to take photo la.
I'm sorry but my static was too high that causes the redness on her hand.
We wanted to have steak but then when we went in, other food caught our attention.


Set Meal

(Baby M. ordered this, too big for her la!)

(This is mine)
Waited for besties to knock off and home~
So tiring that I slept so soundly.
Posted by Choonni at 1:26 PM.