I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 28, 2008

We talked all night about the rest of our lives,
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same

But right now you said to leave and you might not be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
These memories are playing like a flim without sound

I didn't know much of love
But it came too soon
And there was me and you
Stay at home talking on the telephone
We would get so excited and we'd get so scared
Laughing at ourselves thinking life's not fair
And this is how it feels

I will remember all the times we had together
And even as our lives change
We, will never change

I guess I thought that this would never end
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly

You need time to think, likewise me too.
What hurts the most, is being so close with you
Having so much to say and now watching you walked away
turning your back against me

Right now, I wish you all the best
You no longer need me
and I'm gonna leave you
Worn out and so tired

Posted by Choonni at 3:37 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter