I wrote,
@  Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Today, headed Town with Loon Loon.
It was just a casual outing, nothing much to do.
Lepak Lepak Lepak.....

First Destination was Plaza Singapura.
Had our "Breakfast" there!

(It comes with a Set Meal)

(Cheryl my love)

(It wasn't candid shot)

(My order :Escalope)

(Cheryl ate Sirloin Steak)

And I pestered her to Heeren to check out the prices for body piercing, $60!!!
Maybe soon...

(So lazy to walk that we actually stopped to sit down)

(Pacific Plaza, the place I did my Spa)

(Random shot that I thought was CUTE)

(Shopping time)

The thoughts of having dessert strike us.
There we go, Far East Plaza.


(So CUTE)

(_!_)

(She never fails to make me LAUGH)

(Vainpoke la)

(Cheryl borrowed my leggings to try, and she's just right besides me)

Was back around 10 plus, kinda early.
Met up with my best partner ZK.
And coincidentally, Nana was there as well.

(My Rich Man, he's a millionaire!!!!)

(But he's a spoiler, trying to destroy the phone)

Lazy to update what I did on the 30th August.
Maybe I didn't want to, whatever.
Anyway, Happy Birthday D.


Posted by Choonni at 12:01 AM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter