I wrote,
@  Sunday, September 07, 2008

Night in Timbre.
Great Music, Great Companions.
And Drinks to go along with.
What's more to ask for?
Live band by GoodFellows.
The vocalist sings really well.
We went along with the flow.



(Guess which is mine?)

(When I order this, it reminds me of Cheryl and I wish she was here to share with me)

(Total Damage was $125.40 excluding one of the pizza above, that means one pizza, one beef lasagne and 5 drinks)

(This is a random NS guy I thought quite cute?)

(I know I freaking look like a Bunny here)

(Besties Kang, always present whenever I'm down)

(The live band)

(This is so cool la, maybe I should give up reading too!)

(We walked past this look alike haunted place)

(Becos of my killer heels, I occupied 2 seats!)

*Daddy asked me if I want any skin care products?
DAMN COCK AR, then he said he will buy for me.
FINE SINCE IT'S FREE!!

*Mummy wants me home earlier!
Cos I'm sick, oh yeah and she loves chocolate too!

Posted by Choonni at 10:57 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter