I wrote,
@  Friday, September 05, 2008

Miss Sore Throat, Mr. Cough, and Mr.Fever visited me.
I'm down with them right now, but fear not.
Seen a doctor in the afternoon already.


Didi is sick too and he's sleeping soundly on my bed.
I guessed he felt kinda secured with me, he always sneaked besides me.
Or maybe my bed is the most comfortable one.

(woolala)
Did I mention I drop by Vanessa class yesterday?
She helped me buy the pair of slippers that Shuyi helped me bought that time but wasn't for myself.
It's the Limited Edition one, this time round, not mine as well.


(This is the pair)

(After my tuition, went to eat Yami Yogurt with Cheryl the loon, I love her la)

Posted by Choonni at 3:29 PM.



Comments





* Abby * Andy * Conny * Geri * Jann * Gary * Gim Hock * Jasmine Ding * Karen * Mei Shan * Michelle Lee * Shi Wei * Wan Lin * Wei Di * Wei Long*** * Xiao Hui * Xiao Hui * Xiong Xing * XueYing * LoonLoon*** * LuLu*** * Austin * Vanessa * SHu Shu*** * Melly * Mit Mit * Mons * Ashikin * Louis * Joyce * Ping * Wei Xian
Web Site Counter
Hit Counter